A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
This role is a part of the Project Engineering and Execution team. The Sr. Manager, Engineering and Integration Lead will support both greenfield facility projects in the Molson Coors Canadian brewery network. This person will report directly to the Director of Engineering and Execution and be responsible for the engineering integration, technical coordination and project engineering activities for both greenfield projects across all the various work streams (brewing, packaging, utilities, site infrastructure/building, distribution).
The Engineering Integration Team Lead will have complete (end-to-end) responsibility for the management of all the engineering and capital workstreams from detailed engineering through construction, installation and vertical start-up for both greenfield projects. In addition, this person will be tasked with coaching and developing the project and engineering module leads on their team.
The Responsibilities Include:
• Full accountability (end-to-end) to manage and support Engineering Work Process for both projects to ensure the projects achieve brilliant "one-way" project execution and a vertical start-up (VSU). This includes working and influencing his/her business partners such as technical subject matter experts, pillar leads and functional experts both at a regional and global level.
• Responsible for the development and coaching of the project team and engineering module leads for each project. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience of influencing and leading teams.
• Managing and oversee the projects’ two external engineering consultants currently in the role of "integrator" for each project.
• Supporting the projects’ Director of Engineering & Execution by filling in for him at either project sites upon absence
• Oversee the continuation of the "Lessons Learned" activities across both projects and ensure changes or mitigations plan items are put in place.
• Responsibility for both projects' capital and expense budgets, including total budget cost control and LE forecasting (monthly, quarterly, annually).
The Other Qualifications:
• Experience in a project engineering/project management role managing projects ranging in scope from 5MM to 10MM dollars.
• University Degree with an engineering background (P. Eng, M. Eng, B. Eng, etc.)
• With 8-15 years of experience in engineering and/or operations with project execution and delivery experience.
• Experience in delivering highly interdependent and complex projects within the manufacturing environment with preferred experience in the new or upgrade brewery/beverage projects.
• Understanding of brewery operational performance metrics, operating best practices and ways for working, packaging technology and process expertise.
• All interested applicants must be comfortable with frequent Canada-wide travel over the first 3 years of their employment with Molson Coors.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
•We’re one of the Canada’s Most Attractive Employers
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.